Bill and his staff did an amazing job. They took this devastating time in our lives and made us feel comfortable, tending to the needs of our deceased father. Bill was there from beginning to end, walked us through the entire process and made sure everything went as smooth as possible. I recommend their services and encourage all who have to go through this event to use them.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Savino Weissman Funeral Home & Cremation ServicesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Traditional Burials, Cremations, Out of State Transfers, Funeral Webcasting.
- Family owned and operated with over 100 years combined experience Formal Funeral Service Casual Relaxed Funeral Gatherings Elegant formal Funerals Pre-planning arrangements Cremation Services Peaceful elegant chapel with fireplace Graveside Burials Catering Serving All Faiths Visitation Virtual Viewings DVD keepsakes Equipped to provide Service to all churches, temples, & cemeteries Government and City Employee Programs Veteran and Military Programs Out-of-state Transfers Competitive pricing Serving Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- cremation, funerals
- Payment method:
- master card, all major credit cards, amex, carte blanche, check, company card, diners club, discover, insurance, jcb, travelers checks, visa
- Located on State Road 7, between Sample Rd and Copans Rd, directly across the street from Northwest Medical Center, in Margate.
- Coral Gate
- All faith Chapel, hospitality room with bar, family room, dining room, men's and women's bathrooms.
Savino Funeral Home & Cremation Services
- Caskets, Crematories, Funeral Directors
Bill Savino and Mark Weissman went above and beyond to make this very difficult time for my family as smooth as possible. They were a tremendous help for me as I was going through a first time funeral. The atmosphere is a comfortable and beautiful setting that feels like being in your own home. My family and friends were extremely impressed with this funeral home and I would highly recommend them.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have never written a review, but after a funeral there are many things that you reflect upon and want to share with people that you know and love, and people that you've never met. When you are in the dilemma of planning a funeral and have never had to go through it before, you are at the mercy of the funeral home that you choose. When you are fortunate enough to find a kindhearted man like Bill Savino, you take ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I attended a service for a friend a couple weeks ago and I wanted to make sure I gave a valid review so people know how great this funeral home is. I'm pretty sure it's new or at least they maintain the place like it is. I was hesitant to go to the service because my last experience as a child has haunted me for over 20 years, this place was comforting and over all gave me peace when I needed it the most. The staff ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I'm sorry to say this, but I attended the most horrible funeral service there last month. Never will I recommend anyone to Savino Funeral Home. The body looked terrible for an open casket funeral, and when the family confronted the funeral director -- William (Bill) Savino -- my understanding is that he basically told them they should have gone elsewhere. Wow! Great answer during such a sensitive time in a family's l... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
William (Bill) Savino is not only the owner of Savino Funeral Home but was our constant point of contact. He was available for us any time day or night and invited us to call on his cell for any reason. He and his staff were so calm and comforting they made the worst of situations much more bearable. I could not imagine having someone more concerned about my family and situation than Bill was. He went way bey... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse
I was present at a viewing at Savino Funeral Home, I found the experience to be extremely professional,comforting and saw how compassionate William Savino and his Staff were to the family and friends. I went back the next day and make arrangements for my family. I would not want anyone else taking care of me or my loved ones. I wish everyone would stop in and see for yourselves. I promise it will be a very good exper... view moreLike this review?Yes  (3)|Flag Abuse