Cats Exclusive Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Cats Exclusive is a low cost spay and neuter clinic for cats and small dogs. We can provide medical examinations on all sizes cats and dogs and provide a low cost vaccine clinic twice a month. We provide surgery's such as dentistry, urinary blockages, eye enucleations, amputations, minor orthopedic surgery's. We are open everyday 8:00am to 4:00pm. Closed Wednesdays and Sundays. Appointments required.
- Cats Exclusive is a low cost affordable clinic and surgical care for your cat or small dog. We also have low cost vaccine clinics twice a month and all information can be found on www.Catsexclusive.org We perform spays and neuters for house pets and stray and feral cats. Our Doctors are capable of doing Urinary Blockages, Dentals, Radiology, Cystotomys, Amputations, Exploratory case by case and Labratory . We also have an Adoption Center housing 60 plus cats and kittens fully neutered and spayed and vaccinated, unless adopting a kitten under 4 months. Our Cat Clinic and Adoption Center is located at 6350 W. Atlantic Bl. Margate Florida, located near St Road 441 and Atlantic, Near Walmart
- Royal Canin Prescription Food, Science Diet Prescription Food
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover
- We are located on W. Atlantic boulevard, just west of 441 St. rd. 7on south side of street. Driving from the North, Take turnpike to Coconut Creek Exit, drive west to 441 turn south to atlantic and west to second U turn, center is on south side of road. I-95 has an Atlantic exit, drive west to cemter. Driving from South, take I-95 or turnpike to Atlantic bl. and drive west past 441, two blocks, make U turn to Center on south side.
- Hammon Heights
- CFAA Cat Fanciers Associateion Broward County Spot Program The Cat Network Organization
- Humane Societies, Veterinary Specialty Services, Animal Shelters, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
Before taking in a homeless kitty, I looked around to see where I could get him fixed and all his shots. I came across Cats Exclusive's website and they have all the forms and prices right there which was great.
The prices beat anyone else that I called and they were very friendly. The other reason why I chose this facility was because they're a non-profit organization.
Yesterday I took in my little one to get "the works" and he was ready for pick up in about 6 hours. They took good care of him and now he's very happy (sleeping off the sedative) and adjusting to comfy indoor life.