Caribou CoffeeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Caribou Coffee Company, founded in 1992, is one of the largest coffeehouse operators in the United States. It has more than 410 company-owned coffeehouses and over 90 franchised locations. The company s locations offer coffee and espresso-based beverages, as well as branded merchandise, specialty teas, baked goods and related products. Its locations supply products to grocery stores, mass merchandisers, office coffee providers, airlines, hotels, and sports and entertainment venues. Caribou Coffee Company s locations also offer smoothies. The company sponsors several community programs and events. It employs more than 6,000 individuals and has annual sales revenue of over $230 million. The company additionally offers office delivery services and gift cards of several denominations. It has received the Roasters Choice Tasting Competition Gold Award from the Specialty Coffee of America Association. Caribou Coffee Company partners with Coca-Cola Company and the Rainforest Alliance.
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, discover, master card, visa
- Brooklyn Park - Maple Grove
Caribou Coffee Company
- Coffee & Tea, Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso Restaurants, Restaurants