- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- The staff at District Home Assisted Living At Birmingham Green understands and provides a warm, caring, and professionally staffed nursing home environment for all of our residents. With 76 years of providing long-term care and a staff of caring and qualified professionals, we can meet your needs. We provide residential care; nursing and medical care; physical, occupational, and speech therapies; and a variety of recreational and social activities. Our dedication and commitment to our residents and their loved ones can be found in every aspect of care and service we provide. Let us help you make a lifetime decision.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (703) 257-5268
- * Continuing Care Retirement * Independent Living * Assisted Living * Alzheimer's and Dementia Care * Skilled Nursing * Long Term Care * Rehabilitation Services * Respite Care * Hospice Care * Adult Day Care Services * Senior In-Home Visits People volunteer for a variety of reasons...to give back to the community, learn a new skill, bring more balance to one's life, strengthen a resume, get out of the house, explore a new career, share an activity, or simply to have fun! District Home Assisted Living At Birmingham Green recognizes the true value of volunteers. Whatever your reason, consider volunteering today! Below are several volunteer opportunities available District Home Assisted Living At Birmingham Green: * Nutritional Assistant * Friendly Visitor * Activity Assistant * Mall Walking Companion * Refreshment Helper * Male Swimming Companion * Bingo Player Assistant * Party Entertainer * Adopt-A-Grandparent * Seasonal Holiday Decorator * Hydration Assistant * Administrative Assistant
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Elderly Homes, Eldercare-Home Health Services, Home Health Services