William Jon SalonAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The William Jon Salon was established in 1958 on the north side of Madison, quickly expanding to three locations throughout the city. In 1993, Bill Nelson and Betsy Thibodeau purchased the downtown location at 1 South Pinckney Street in the U.S. Bank Plaza. They had been employed with the salon since the 1960's. They and their staff are a great team and are proud of their excellence and achievements. They continue to strive to the standards the William Jon Salon has always valued. As professional designers, they are constantly aware of changing trends but always consider individual lifestyles, personalities and the needs of the client first. Customer service and good communication are essential in making your visit a successful and enjoyable experience. Currently we offer precision hair designing, ethnic hair services, chemical services including creative texturizing, relaxers, innovative color of all types and much more. We also provide hair extensions and braiding services. O ur spa services include manicures, pedicures, body waxing, specialized facials, body wraps and therapeutic massage.
- bioelements, opi, redken, sebastian
- Located Downtown Firstar Plaza
- Downtown Madison
- Nail Salons, Day Spas, Massage Therapists, Beauty Salons