World class care, world class environment.
- Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Clinics, Medical Centers
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Adult Brachial Plexus Clinic, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Anesthesiology, Audiology, Bladder Clinic, Bleeding Disorders Clinic, Breast Center, Burn Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Colorectal Surgery, Cystic Fibrosis, Dysphagia Clinic, Ear, Nose and Throat, Emergency Room, Endocrine Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Epilepsy, Family Practice, Forensics, Gynecology, Hand Surgery, Health Psychology, Heart Failure, Heart Transplant, Hepatobiliary Pancreas, Hospitalist, Immunology (HIV), Incontinence, Infectious, Inherited Arrhythmias, Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant , Lung Transplant , Metabolic Stone, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurology, Neuromuscular, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Nutrition, Orthopedics , Palliative Care, Pancreas Transplant, Pathology, Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant, Pediatric Epilepsy, Pediatric Intestine Transplant, Pediatric Kidney Transplant, Pediatric Liver Transplant, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Neuropsychology, Pediatric Pancreas Transplant, Pediatric Speech Clinic, Pediatric Swallowing Clinic, Pediatric Voice Clinic, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Pituitary Tumor Clinic, Plastic Surgery, Preventive Cardiology, Prosthetic Clinic, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Solitary Pulmonary Indeterminate Nodule Clinic, Speech Clinic, Stroke Clinic, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Thyroid FNA Clinic, Transplant Dermatology, Trauma Clinic, Urology, Vascular Surgery, Voice and Swallowing Clinic, Wound Care Clinic Medical interpreters are available to help patients communicate with hospital and clinic staff. For more information, please contact interpreter services at (608) 262-9000.
- Open 7 Days, Open Holidays
- Most local hotels have a shuttle service that will bring you directly to UW Hospital and Clinics. Call the housing coordinator at (608) 263-0315 for help with contacting shuttle services. Information about taxi services and bus schedules is available at the main information desk on the second floor.
- Extra Phones: