Worst 'dining experience' I think I've ever had! Begged three times for our drinks (and the food is salty!) before she finally brought it. Asked a couple times for extra chips that finally came when we were leaving - but the salsa is what we were really hoping for - and it never came at all. BUT the ultimate worse part? We ordered this meat platter that comes on an open flame to the table - and ALL our food BURNED UP - I'm talking stinky smokey fire - right before our eyes!! After waiting for several minutes around a bonfire of our dinner, the dumb waitress finally comes by and asks if we want to box up the stinky burned mess!! WOW - THE WORST dining experience I've ever had! And after all this, no tip (of course), and no reimbursement offered.