Mon - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- Founded in 2004 in downtown Madison, Wisconsin, High Noon Saloon is a live music venue that caters to many different styles of music, including rock, alternative, metal, indie, alt-country, pop, punk, bluegrass, folk, and more. We host large national acts, smaller touring bands from around the world, and lots of local music. In addition to live music seven nights a week, High Noon Saloon also features a spacious outdoor patio, with free shows on Thursday evenings all summer long. We carry a full bar, and have a healthy menu of local and regional craft beers that changes frequently. We proudly serve Glass Nickel pizza by the slice daily.
- * Live Music * Rotating selection of craft beer on tap plus a large selection of bottled beer. * Live Band Karaoke
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit
- Parking available in a lot behind the building or at the MG&E Good Neighbor parking lot a block west on Main Street.
- Theatres, Concert Halls, Bars, Night Clubs, Taverns, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services