Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- Rivergate Station
- Cedarwood Courtyard
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
this is the best place i have ever eaten. my boyfriend and i ate here last night. we got great service and we didnt even wait 10 mins to be seated and we went on a friday night at about 6 the busiest time. our server was wonderful.if you want great food and great service go here its wonderful.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is the best Itailan food that i have ever had. My family and i come here every 2 weeks, and we have the best time, service, and food. It is very pleasing to have the food that they serve you , because it is very tasty and makes your taste buds tremble.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
IT IS ALL FROZEN, PRE-PACKAGED, AND MICROWAVED DINNERS. EVERYTHING THEY HAVE COMES OUT OF A BOX OR A CAN. SWANSON MAKES THE SAME MEALS AND YOU CAN GET THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO SPEND TWENTY DOLLARS PER PERSON. OLIVE GARDEN IS NOWHERE NEAR ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANTS IN NASHVILLE. IT WOULDNT BE ON MY LIST AT ALL.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch