American Freight Furniture and Mattress
- General Info:
- American Freight Furniture and Mattress has over 80 stores throughout the United States that are always open to the public. Year after year, famous manufacturers turn to American Freight Furniture and Mattress stores for quick liquidation and disbursement of unclaimed freight, cancelled orders, closeouts, overruns, and special buyouts. Our buyers purchase only large volumes of brand name furniture; including famous manufacturers like: Albany, Associated Bedding, Astoria, Beautyrest, Corinthian, Crownmark, Delta, Dr. Marvins Sleep Products, Encore, Guardian, Hardin, Hughes, Millcraft, Motion Eaze, Nordicrest, North Carolina Upholstery, Park Hill, Standard, Simmons, Serta, Solstice, Stewart & Hamilton, and Worthington House. Since 1993 American Freight Furniture and Mattress stores have offered discount furniture to customers by maintaining modest warehouses and no expensive showrooms. Our low operating cost saves consumers from paying expensive retail showroom markups for their furniture. When you can purchase high quality furniture at closeout prices and avoid paying for fancy showrooms and displays YOU GET THE BEST FOR LESS!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (850) 265-1234
- NordicRest, Serta, Simmons, Stewart and Hamilton
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, visa, mastercard, debit, discover
- Same Day Delivery Free Layaway
- Furniture Stores, Mattresses, Warehouses-Merchandise, Furniture-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Mattresses-Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Other Information:
Parking: Free, Private
We were greeted as we entered and helped throughout our search, but did not feel like we were being pressured into buying stuff. They listened to what we wanted and helped us find the best couch for our needs! Very friendly and helpful.We are extremely happy with our service and our purchases!
Was in the store in Lynn Haven Fl. this week and purchased a couch, dresser, coffee and end tables queen mattress set and lamps. I have to commend the very nice people in that store. They were very courteous and eager to help me in any way they could.. The manager there, Terrence was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He along with Leah his assistant and the young guy that helped me a lot had a beard and I do not remember his name, wish I did but together they make a great team. They deserve to be acknowledged on a job well done...I would send anyone there as long as they were there. I was in there a couple of years ago and the service was not good at all and I was hesitant to go back but glad I did. Thank you so much Terrence, Leah and your nice side kick. lol. See you Monday and pick up my stuff.\
Jo Ann Toole
Went with my daughters and had to wait around a little cause it was super busy...but every chance they got, they got to me and helped me as much as possible then ran over to other customers and back to me...and so on. I recommend this store to anyone looking for decently priced furniture.
We were greeted when we walked in. They answered all of our questions. They told us about the protection plan and unsold us on the end tables as well. They were very professional abandoned us many options. I will recommend AF to everyone.
I bought a chair that had to be transferred from the Tallahassee store. I was told it would happen within 2 weeks. They forgot to put my chair on the list so I didn't get it. I had to call repeatedly to get updates on the order and they never had exact dates and kept forgetting to call me with the info. It took a month exactly before I got my chair and I picked it up myself. Ridiculous and unprofessional are understatements. You might be OK if item is in stock but I wouldn't recommend ordering from them if you actually want your item in a timely manner.
I would like to send a shout out too, two young men Matthew and Jordan that I meet today when I was looking for living room furniture. They both where helpful and knowledgeable about what was in the warehouse. Believe it or not I had a great time spending 1,000 in this store.