Serving our Family Recipes since 1965. A Little Italian...a Lotta fun!
- Italian Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Grocers-Ethnic Foods, Grocery Stores, Party Planning, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, travelers checks
- Services/Product offered:
- "A little Italian...a Lotta Fun!" is what you will find at this cozy local Italian restaurant. Orlando's has been serving their Family Recipes since 1965, and is owned and operated by Texas Tech graduates. Orlando's menu features hand-tossed pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, Jumbo Italian Roast Beef sandwiches, lots of popular specialty dishes such as Green Chile Chicken Linguine, and be sure to save room for our homemade Chocolate Rum Cake. Orlando's was voted the #10 Best Burger in Texas by Texas Monthly in their August 2009 edition of "50 Best Burgers in Texas". Orlando's has won "Best Italian Restaurant" in Lubbock for 13 years in the Lubbock Avalanche Journal Reader's Choice awards. Orlando's has also been voted "Best Italian Restaurant" in Lubbock in the KCBD Channel 11 Best of the West Awards and also in the Texas Tech University Daily Reader's Choice Awards, in the paper now called "The Matador". Orlando's was selected by "Where the Locals Eat" as a favorite spot. The original Orlando's at 24th & Ave. Q is close to downtown and Texas Tech. The 70th & Indiana location is easy to find by exiting on Indiana Ave. off SW Loop 289--the restaurant is one block inside the loop. This location features a take-out market for easy pickup of food to-go. Delivery and Take-Out service are available for the entire food menu. Beer, wine, and liquor served in the restaurants. No carry-out or delivery of alcoholic beverages due to Texas State Law. No reservations are taken or needed. Come as you are! Hours of operation are-- Sunday-Thursday 11am-10pm Friday-Saturday 11am-11pm
Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Barilla pasta
- Free Wi-Fi. Full menu delivery and takeout. Kid's menu. Full bar.
- Texas Restaurant Association National Restaurant Association National Federation of Independent Business Lubbock Chamber of Commerce
- Extra Phones:
70th and Indiana: (806) 797-8646
This restaurant has the best pizza I have ever had. I just moved to Lubbock over a month ago and I can honestly say that I eat at Orlando's at least twice a week. They offer a great menu. The staff is very friendly. I will definitely continue to go back.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Thanks for the kind words! We try really hard to run a good business that is fun for people to go to over and over. I first ate at Orlando's in 1972 as a Texas Tech student. Later I bought in with the original owner in 1978. I still am passionate about the restaurant business. We have a lot of fine young people working for us. Come back soon!