am very unhappy, I took my cat to get some help because he was sneezing and coughing and his eye was running, I work really hard and I cant afford alot of money, I spent over a hundred dollars and he did not get any better. I called to tell them and was told that I could bring him back and spend over another hundred dollars to get him checked and they could run some tests, why didnt that happen in the first place? I... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- *Serving the Community and Surrounding Area *Boarding Available for Clients *Appointments Encouraged *Medicine *Dentistry *Surgery *Dogs - Cats - Exotics *Don Hegi, D.V.M. *Mary Blackburn, D.V.M. *Donna Preston, R.V.T.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (806) 793-2785
- *Vaccinations *Full Service Laboratory *Surgical Monitoring *Spays, Neuters, Declaws *Orthopedics *Soft Tissue Surgery *Dentistry: Extractions, Cleaning, and Polishing
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, visa, amex
- West 4th Across from Albertsons in Woodhaven Center
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
At the time that I needed them, my cat was not a regular patient of theirs. He was very sick and I took him in on a Saturday. He had hepatic lipadosis caused by a twisting of his intestine. They did the surgery, stayed late, and let me come in on Sunday morning so that I could see him. My regular vet wasn't interested in helping, but the Animal Care Clinic staff treated me as if I had been bringing my cat there f... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse