Tug Hill Urgent Care
- Mon - Sun 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Extra Phones:
: (315) 376-2928
- Our urgent care services are available on a walk-in basis for non-life-threatening conditions such as: Abdominal pain, Allergies, Burns, Cold and Flu (H1N1/ Swine Flu ), Insect Bites, Cuts/Lacerations that may require stitches, Diarrhea, Earaches, Fever, Heartburn, Mild to moderate asthma attacks Objects in the eyes ears and nose, Rashes, Sprains, strains, or deep bruises, STD (infections of the genital area), Urinary tract infections, Upper respiratory infections, Vomiting, D.O.T Examinations, School Physicals & more...
- Payment method:
- visa, check, debit, discover, insurance, master card, mastercard
- Price Range:
Cash, Check & Charge
- This business is located at a prime spot of Downtown Lowville on the corner of South State Street and Elm Street, Entrance of the facility is located on Elm St.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Medical Centers, Clinics, Urgent Care