03/31/2011Provided by Citysearch -
This is my third time visiting this office. I definitely love it.
- My first visit was to meet, greet, and normal cleaning
- My second visit was to do a deep cleaning (Yes, deep cleaning ? I?ve not visited a dentist for quit sometime now, because of the bad experience I had in the past. I do have a really good insurance benefit from RTN). With this office, I am going to utilize my dental benefit pretty regularly now.
- My third visit was to do two fillings. It did not hurt a bit. Damn I like that doctor.
- The doctors are gentle and treat their patient very professional. Key value if you are an office worker like me who works in a professional environment.
- Pretty affordable if you have a good insurance like mine (>$1000/year and 80% coverage)
- They are not a car salesmen like that place Aspen (run away from Aspen ASAP folks)
- Their office is clean
- The ladies at the help desks know what they are doing with the number. I used to ask the folks at Aspen to explain to me how they derived to the requested payment/cost, and they looked like deer in the head light
- They give you itemize receipt instead of final cost like what Aspen did
- I don?t think they?ve any payment plan, but with the price so affordable you might not need one. You?ve to pay the day the work is performed with cash, debit, or credit and no check is accepted.
My son is now 4 months. This will be his dentist office when he grows up. I am trying to convince my wife to go there too.