Tranquility Salon & Spa
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Tranquility Salon & Spa is an elegant day spa with hair salon that has been providing quality, professional and friendly services for over twelve years. Our staff are highly trained and have been with the business for numerous years.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (866) 260-6961
- Biotone, CND , Eminence Organics, OPI, Pureology, Redken
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, all major credit cards
- We are located at the intersection of Dorsey Lane and Shelbyville Road, 3/4 miles east of Hurstbourne in Blue Ridge Manor. Our plaza has a Baskin Robbins, Jersey Mikes & Little Caesars Pizza.
- East Louisville, Blue Ridge Manor
- Wi-fiComplimentary beveragesComplimentary neck warmerLoyalty Rewards & Birthday DiscountsHandicapped accessibleFree parking
- English, Russian
- Day Spas, Nail Salons, Massage Therapists, Skin Care, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Specialties: Extensions, Perms, Straight Perms, Coloring
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
I was recently in Louisville on business and was looking for a nice, reasonably priced spa to get a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. After visiting the Tranquility web site, I saw they had a package that included all of these services at a lower price than I was paying in Nashville. With a little trepidation regarding the quality of service, I went ahead and booked on-line. Despite it being for a Saturday with just a few days advance notice, they were able to fit me in and gave me excellent directions.
From the moment I arrived, everything was wonderful. It was easy to find, parking was right in front, and I was welcomed by a charming and friendly front desk staff-Kristina who offered me a complimentary soft drink. Within a few minutes I was greeted by John who gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. I am normally shy about having a male massage therapist, but since the other two female therapists were busy with clients, I decided to try him, and I'm glad I did. Not only did I feel relaxed and professional, but also it was one of the best deep-tissue massages I ever had. He also had some excellent advice on body posture and exercises.
This was followed by an incredible facial with Oksana who is from Belarus, and boy does she know about skin care! They use a product line that I had only read about called Eminence Organics. This is the first time I actually felt (and saw) it doing something positive for my skin. I had some small blemishes that were completely cleared and she was very patient in describing the benefits of several other products that I ended up purchasing. Since using it, I have had better results than the more expensive skin care products.
Although after the facial, I was ready for a nap, my next services were the best pedicure and manicure I ever had with Angela. She was wonderful to talk with - a great listener and we had a lot of things in common. I couldn't believe how the four hours just flew by! The ambiance was just what you would expect from a day spa-candles, nice peaceful music, comfortable chairs, and a friendly staff. As I traveled from one service to the next in my robe and with my own personal carryall I never felt rushed or intruded upon. They also have a hair salon, which seemed to be very busy but was not obtrusive on the spa side.
I will definitely be back!