The UPS Store offers retail shipping, postal and business service centers. The UPS Store comprises more than 4,300 independently owned locations, providing convenient and value-added business services.
- Posters, Banners, Flags & Pennants, Fax Service, Mailbox Rental, Shipping Services, Photographic Color Prints & Transparencies, Mail & Shipping Services, Notaries Public, Packing & Crating Service, Printing Services, Air Cargo & Package Express Service, Copying & Duplicating Service
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, carte blanche, company card, diners club, discover, jcb, mastercard, visa
- Services/Product offered:
Mailbox Services, Digital Printing & Document Services, Packing & Shipping, Moving Boxes & Packaging Materials, House Accounts, Notary Services, Passport/ID Photo Services, Office and Mailing Supplies.
- Central Louisville, Smoketown
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- copies, digital printing, fingerprinting, freight, mailboxes, moving boxes, notary public, overnight shipping, packaging, packing, printing, remote business centers, shipping
I visited this store and brought my recycled peanuts. The employee put them in a recycle bin for other customers to use FREE of charge. As for the prices I found them to be slightly more expensive than their competitiors however, their competition will not package any items unboxed. As for overall customer service I was quite pleased with everything.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Probably the worst of the UPS stores in Louisville. If you don't need copies and just need to mail a package, count on the UPS store to be more expensive than either Fed Ex/Kinkos or the US Postal Service. It is to your benefit if you can get away with insuring your package for a $100 or less because that amount is included in the price you pay for shipping. However, if your package is over $100 in value, expect to p... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse