Occupational Health Services At Caritas Medical CenterAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, is a 331-bed primary care hospital offering advanced treatment in cancer, cardiac care, lung disease, orthopaedics, vascular and general surgery and emergency services. Serving the south Louisville community for more than a century, Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital has literally cared for generations of families in this community. And our network of care is more than 30 facilities strong. One-hundred thirty-four years. Thousands of needs, millions of blessings. That is our history and the future. At Sts. Mary and Elizabeth, we're making big investments in technology - like an advanced cardiac CT scanner that helps us diagnose and treat coronary artery disease better and faster. We're investing in our services, our facilities, and our people, too. Because we believe a world-class hospital belongs in Louisville's South End. An advanced, comprehensive bone and joint center is just one of the big investments we've made at Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital - investments that mean the latest technology, innovative services and state-of-the-art facilities will always be close by, whenever you need them. Because we believe a world-class hospital belongs right here in Louisville's South End.
- Orthopedic Surgery|Urology
- Bullitt County Medical Center, CARITAS Medical Mall, Catholic Health Initiatives, Clark Memorial Hospital, Four Courts Senior Center, Frazier Rehab Institute, Jewish Hospital, Jewish Hospital Glenmary Diagnostics, Jewish Hand Care Center, Jewish Hospital Health Center - Meade County, Jewish Hospital Medical Center East, Jewish Hospital Medical Center South, Jewish Hospital Medical Center Southwest, Jewish Hospital Outpatient Care Center, Jewish Hospital Rudd Heart and Lung Center, Jewish Hospital Shelbyville, Our Lady of Peace, St. Mary's HealthCare, St.Mary's Surgery Center, Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, Scott Memorial Hospital, Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital, Taylor Regional Hospital, Trager Pavilion, VNA Nazareth Home Care
- Caritas Medical Center
- Hazelwood, South Side
- Regular visiting hours are 8:30 A.M. to 9:30 P.M.
Not for Profit
Church Owned Hospital
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Surgery Centers, Medical Centers, Medical Service Organizations, Clinics