- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in Louisville, KY. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Auto Rental, Car Rental, Luxury Car Rental, Rent a Car, Rental Cars, Van Rental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- Louisville Internatl Airport
- South Side
- Better Business Bureau
- Car Rental, Truck Rental, Van Rental & Leasing, Automobile Leasing
I always use Enterprise when I need a rental car. I was in Louisville due to a family emergency and contacted Enterprise on short notice. After a long flight from Phoenix late in the evening I arrived at the Louisville airport. The Enterprise customer service representative was wonderful and had a car ready and within 10 minutes I was on my way. Thank you.
Great experience, wonderful car. I do have a suggestion though...why give me 2 keys and a valet key, with warning of hundreds of dollars to be charged for lost keys; but you put them on a cable of some kind which prevented them from being separated? I couldn't keep one separate for instance in case of lock out.
I was unimpressed with this location. The representative started off very friendly, but as I declined addition insurance became very short with me. The car we were assigned had nearly bald tires, and stains on the front seats. I would expect this experience from many other companies, but Enterprise should deliver better.
Always been a fan of Enterprise because the rentals are always like new and the personnel are the best but this time our van had a major smoking smell and was not clean. The attendant did give me the option of switching but the van next to it was not that clean either. I took a Mr clean sponge and wiped the inside and hung a car freshener. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars...we have another trip in October and another vehicle reserved hopefully things will be back to clean... Maybe a bad day for the clean up crew... Still think Enterprise is the best!