I had been visitIng Blades for several months, always to see a specific stylist. The series of bad experiences wound up with my hair being called ethnic hair, for your info I am a Caucasian female with thick, not ethnic hair. Then, I asked the stylist to blow dry my hair only for purpose of styling rather than using a flatiron, she informed me that would not be possible (I prefer this look for I feel that my hair app... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Blades IncAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Blades Salon and Spa we are a cut above the rest when creating a new look. Our stylists pay close attention to detail and place great consideration on adaptability and suitability. This allows us to personalize each look to the individual's facial features, hair type and lifestyle. Our staff of professionals is continuously learning the latest techniques so that we can remain on the cutting edge of hair care and creativity.
- Full service salon and spa, offering the best in styling, manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, and bridal packages.
- Nioxin, Paul Mitchell/Wild Ginger, Sebastian, Wella Professionals
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, cash, debit
- Located in the heart of St. Matthews on Chenoweth Lane at Shelbyville Rd and Frankfort Avenue.
- East Louisville
- Beauty Salons, Hair Replacement
- Other Information:
Specialties: Extensions, Coloring, Kids' Hair
Parking: Lot, Private
Salina is the best sylist out there. I can't believe the quality of cut and color for the price and the enviroment is that of artists at work. I moved from Orlando Florida (little Hollywood) and was in desperate need to find a stylist I shopped several walking in and speaking with Stylist to get a feel for the type work I could expect. I had long ordinary curly bleached blonde hair that I straigtened daily. To put it... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been looking for someone in Louisville that really knows hair...I mean REALLY knows hair! Delinda at Blades Salon and Spa is WONDERFUL! She listens, she communiates and then she works. If only the best will do Delinda at Blades will do just fine...btw; while you're there get a massage with Cheryl. The very best I have ever experienced; EVER! I have traveled world wide and nothing compares to Cheryl's Massage. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch