One of the worst experiences I'll ever have. I adopted a dog named Chance, he was a pit bull mix, very very sweet boy. I dropped him off here on August 13, 2016 at 6:00p.m so he could get fixed I didnt know that would be the last time I would see my boy alive. He ended up dieing here because apperently the machine "malfunctioned" and part of it blew up and another piece ended up coming out and it ended up killing him. I took my dog bere for a simple procedure here and he ends up dieing because the vet "didnt know how to work with this machine" which means he shouldn't have been using it in the 1st place. I only got to own my baby for a week and they killed him. The vet who did this procedure was William C. Tompson III. Im not trying to say he is a bad vet because he did Chances free check up and everything went so fine. But please if you must take your dog here to get fixed really think about this and be sure to ask Thompson to work with a machine he actully knows how to properly work.