I agree with last review except they are newly renovated and deserve 5 stars. My mother and I had a terrific experience there and trusted all the knowledgable staff for the care of my dad. Superb. He was scared going to a nursing facility but got amazing rehab and came home better then expected and surprised his doctors. They have the greatest assembled staff.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Los AngelesAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Windsor Healthcare is a rehabilitation and nursing facility offering a variety of services to senior citizens. It provides a range of therapies, such as physical, occupational, respiratory and intravenous. The center offers a variety of medical services, such as wound care, bowel and bladder re-training, trach care, tube feeding, respite and short-term care. The center provides several recreational services, such as community outing programs, volunteer programs, holiday parties, in-house movie screenings and barbecues. Windsor Healthcare provides religious and social services for residents and families. The center also offers a variety of consultant services, including dental, audiology, ophthalmology, podiatry, psychotherapy and a pharmacy. It has offices in Concord, Fremont, Hayward and Salinas, N.C., and has offices in Anaheim, Artesia, Fullerton, Hawthorne, Long Beach, Nationla City, North Hollywood, North Long Beach, Palm Springs and Van Nuys, S.C., and Los Angeles and San Diego.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (329) 939-6753
- Activities|Clinical Laboratories|Dental|Dietary|Housekeeping|Mental Health|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Skilled Nursing Care|Social Work|Speech Pathology
- Payment method:
- Central LA, Greater Wilshire
Profit Nursing Home
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Hospital
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Residential Care Facilities, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living Facilities
There is a lot of energy and life in this place despite the physical limitations of the residents. People are caring. Activities vary from art classes, current events classes, movies, live entertainment, parties, candle-light dinners (with real candles), and field trips. The facility is in the Hancock Park/Windsor Square districts between Wilshire and Olympic Blvds. - a very safe area.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch