WagVilleAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At WagVille, while our services and commitment are extensive, our basic philosophy is simple: Dogs are remarkable beings which bring us invaluable joy and love; we owe them the respect and care befitting their position in the universe and in our lives. We offer daycare, boarding, grooming, training, treadmill, massage and retail items, all of which reflect our basic philosophy. Our daycare and boarding facility is 14,000 sq. ft of indoor and outdoor space, with the dogs divided by size and temperament. Indoors we have soft rubber flooring, comfy cots, tennis balls and chew toys. Outdoors we have kiddie play pools and grass-like turf. Please come by for a tour today!
- Saturday Training Classes Available: Puppies: 12:15pm Beginners: 1:30pm Intermediate will be coming in January! Dog daycare, dog boarding, dog grooming, massage, training, treadmill, pet field trips, pet shuttle bus, dog food, dog toys, organic shampoo, coat treatments, hemp collars, leashes, raw foods, books on natural care, natural supplements.
- Flint River Ranch, Merricks, Orijen, Primal, Solid Gold, Stella and Chewy's, Taste of the Wild, Ziwi Peak
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- Dog daycare, dog boarding, dog grooming, massage, training, treadmill, pet field trips, pet shuttle bus
- East La, Glassell Park, East LA
- Massage, Treadmill.
- English, Spanish
- Dog Training, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Veterinary Specialty Services
Dewey won't be there this weekend to defend his "championship" costume title because we moved back home to Boston :( We wish you a spooky good time. There really isn't ANYTHING like WagVille - you are such an amazing place - miss you all! Just for kicks, here is Dew's costume this year! Have a happy Howl-o-ween!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thank you Waggville! Pickle always comes home happy and tired after going to your doggy daycare. I really feel like he makes so much progress just being around your extremely friendly and professional staff. I regret not doing basic obedience at Waggville. We might be moving soon, but if it is put off, I most definitely will be signing him up ASAP for classes with you guys. Thank you so much for being such being such... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse