John is a great trainer, and helps me stay motivated. every gym membership i have had has resulted in me giving up after a month or even weeks. I've been seeing John for a few years - i'm healthier, look better and he puts enough pressure on to keep me coming back and doing well without every coming across like a 'drill sgt' which is what everyone THINKS they want, but i can tell you that at 8am, i love having someon... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Ultimate Health Personal Training CenterAdd to mybook
Monday-Sunday By Appointment
- Weight loss, Toning, Conditioning, Building, Self-defense,
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, check, cash, travelers checks
- At the corner of Cahuenga Blvd. West and Barham. Off the 101 near Universal Studios.
- Central LA, Hollywood Hills West
- Lockers, Showers, Towels and Toiletries provided. Free parking.
- Physical Fitness Consultants & Trainers, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Pilates Instruction & Equipment, Personal Fitness Trainers
John is truly amazing. I had never exercised in my life before and now I'm hooked. He is incredibly knowledgeable about his area of expertise. He's always pushing but never pushes you farther than you can go. He works with you...I have a bad back and it hasn't hurt once after a session with John. It's great having the machines and the trainer to yourself. He also makes it fun and you end up looking forward to e... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
At first you may think the place is hidden but there is security parking. The motivation, personal and individual care offered by John makes me feel special. Every client is assessed for their own needs. I never knew working out could be fun. I love that it is by appointment so I am not fighting for my trainers attention or the use of the equiptment. THANKS ULTIMATE HEALTH, I LOVE MY RESULTS!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch