Sharon Care Center on 3rd Str in Los Angeles
I was there to recover from surgery. I was not happy, they are short staffed, Food is bad and the placement of people is bad.
1. The 2 Day shifts (7am to 3pm & 3pm to 11Pm) has only 1 nurse for every 13 to 15 person.
2. Night shift (11pm to 7am) has only 4 to 5 nurses for the patience.
3. It takes on the average 15 to 30 minute for the Nurse to respond to a call Light. Sometime longer if the nurses are on break or out to lunch.
4. The food, what they make is what you get. No menu to choose from.
5. The placement of rooms and roommates, they place Normal mental Patience with Patience with mental problems.
6. At night there our screaming people for help, yelling and TV Sound blasting.
7. Nurses talking Loud at night and early morning with no problem with people sleeping.
8. The staff is not helpful when you need help to get services from Medical or Medicare, unless it is for themselves.
9. They for get to make appointments and arrange transport till the last minute; I had to confirm every appointment on my own.
If you can, DO NOT CHOOSE SHARON CARE.. If you can’t choose then GOD help you and good luck. by SZ