I like sephora- I'm not in love with it, particularly this location in the beverly center. Usually I only go into sephora for carol's daughter- but they don't even have the whole line there. They have a good selection of brands- but most I can get cheaper on ebay or at the counter in another depatment store. Go to sephora if you must.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
SephoraAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Visit Sephora in Los Angeles and shop makeup, skin care, fragrance, nail and hair products from top beauty brands such as Clinique, Urban Decay, and Dior. Get free samples with every purchase and join our Beauty Insider loyalty rewards program for exclusive offers, special events and a free birthday gift. Use our ColorIQ matching technology to find the right shade of foundation for your skin tone. And remember to drop by the Beauty Studio for a free makeover.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 737-4672
- Beauty Classes
- Beauty Services
- Custom Makeover
- Hair Products and Styling Tools
- Make Up
- Personal Beauty Consultation
- Professional Makeup Application and Lessons.
- Skin Care
- Bare Minerals, Benefit, Bliss, Clarisonic, Clinique, Dior, Fresh, Lancome, Laura Mercier, Make Up For Ever, Murad, NARS, OPI, Philosopy, Smashbox, Stila, Tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and more.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, travelers checks, check, cash
- Beverly Ctr
- Central LA, Mid-City West
- Skin Care, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Cosmetics & Perfumes
- Other Information: