- General Info:
- Visit Sephora in Hollywood,CA and discover makeup, skin care, fragrance, nail and hair products from top beauty brands. Get free samples with every purchase and join our Beauty Insider loyalty rewards program for exclusive offers, special events and a free birthday gift. Use our ColorIQ matching technology to find the right shade of foundation for your skin tone. Meet us at the Beauty Studio for complimentary classes, makeovers, and expert advice.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 737-4672
- Anastasia, Bare Minerals, Becca, Benefit, Bite Beauty, Bliss, Clarisonic, Clinique, Dior, Formula X, Fresh, Hourglass, Kate Von D, Laura Mercier, L’Occitane, Make Up For Ever, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Murad, NARS, OPI, Ole Herinksen, Philosopy, Smashbox, Stila, Tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay, YSL
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, travelers checks, cash
- Central LA, Hollywood Hills West
- Skin Care, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Cosmetics & Perfumes
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: No
By Appointment Only: No
I am a frequent shopper at Sephora and buy my makeup and facial products there. I was on vacation in Hollywood and decided to stop in while checking out the area. They only had two girls working the floor and they were busy. They did not acknowledge me or try to find someone to help me, so I just asked. A girl spent 5 mins on me and then said she would be right back. I sat there for about 10 mins and was going to leave but didn't want to be rude. It turns out she was helping someone else so another person had to help me. Then I was almost late for a lunch apt and asked her to write down the products she tried on me because I liked them. She just gave me this horrible look and said "you don't want anything right now?" and then walked away.
I love Sephora in that I can try a product out before buying it. I always come back for more and try new products as well. I don't think of this place as a Macy's where people usually just want to be made up for the day and leave. I do NOT recommend going to THIS Sephora, unless you want to be ignored and treated badly. I don't know if it was just Hollywood or if this particular store was just horrible. Maybe they forget that its THEIR JOB to wait on customers and to be friendly and patient. But this place seems to pay employees to put makeup on their own faces and to gossip and sing to the store music.