- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Ross Cutlery is the most complete cutlery store in the Western United States
- BEAUTY & BARBER SUPPLIES We stock and service every major brand of clipper machines, hundreds of pairs of hair cutting shears, nail and cuticle nippers, attachment combs, replacement parts and blades, and professional grade hair dryers. CHEF & COOKING KNIVES Ross Cutlery stocks elite grade chef and cooking knives from the best brands in the world; Henckels, Trident, Forschner, Messermeister, 3 Claveles, Boker, Kyocera, Spyderco, Cold Steel, F. Dick, Sabatier, Global and more. Accessory items such as sharpening steels, knife cases, and kitchen gadgets. If you are looking for something exotic, we have a great selection of CERAMIC blade kitchen knives. The ceramic blades are much harder than steel blades and great for specific tasks. GREAT GIFTS FROM ROSS ROSS CUTLERY has hundreds of gifts in stock for that hard to shop for person. SHARPENING SERVICE Ross Cutlery is proud to offer the most complete s harpening service. Take your knives, scissors, clipper machines, or any other cutting tool to Ross and get it done right the first time. SPORTING & COLLECTIBLE KNIVES We ffer a wide variety of fixed blade, folding knives and swords for the avid sportsman, outdoorsman, or collector.
- Forschner, Henckels, cold steel
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa
- We are located in the historic Bradbury Building directly across from the Grand Central Market.
- Downtown Los Angeles, Central LA, Historic Downtown
- Silverware, Sharpening Service, Cutlery, Sharpening Equipment & Stones, Electric Shavers, Barbers Equipment & Supplies, Health & Wellness Products
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
06/25/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This place is AWSOME! I have been shopping there for 10 years and have had the best experience ever. I have had both my kitchen knives and clippers serviced and returned better than new. The place is always clean, fully stocked and has great customer service. If you look around for lowere prices you will find them but you get what you pay for.
Don't even think about taking your knives or clipper blades to be sharpened anywhere else. I did that once and ended up having to buy new ones.
I recommend Ross Cutlery to everyone!