- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains, combining its modern store base, strong brand name, modern distribution centers and superior pharmacy technology with a talented team of approximately 72,000 full and part-time associates serving customers in 28 states and the District of Columbia for over 47 years. * Rite Aid is a place where customers are treated with respect and they feel appreciated and welcome. * We are committed to a team work environment where every associate is a valued member, treated with respect, encouraged to contribute and recognized and rewarded for his/her efforts. * We value our suppliers as partners. * We are committed to the highest level of integrity in every aspect of our business. * We are fiscally responsible and committed to consistently deliver value for our investors. * We communicate openly, honestly and accurately with our stakeholders: associates, shareholders and suppliers. * We are focused on and committed to the healthcare needs of our customers. * We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve. * We are a successful chain of friendly, neighborhood drugstores. Our knowledgeable, caring associates work together to provide a superior pharmacy experience, and offer everyday products and services that help our valued customers lead healthier, happier lives. With us it's personal.
- Rite Aid offers services from prescription refills to advice on the most recent prescription medicines on the market. Some of the services we provide include but not limited to: Online prescription refills Use of the LifeCheck computer for analyzing potential drug interactions with other medicines patients are taking. Rite Advice on medicine dosage and potential effects Information and advice on diabetes 24 Hour Business Hours Medicare Prescription Information One Hour Photo & Online processing Products Include: Prescriptions, Personal Care, Hair Care, Beauty Supplies, Skin Care, Men's Grooming, Vitamins, Allergy & Cold medication, GNC, Diet & Fitness, Household & Pet supplies, Food, Baby & Children supplies, Contact Lenses, Cosmetics, Office Supplies, Seasonal Holiday items, Greeting Cards, Gift Cards and much more! We Offer Low Drug Prices, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Special Discounts. We also offer In Store Brands. Rite Aid Brand products are independently tested and satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied with our Rite Aid brand products, we'll refund your money. With the Wellness+Allergy program you can earn $20 every time you spend $75 on allergy relief products. Visit the website for more information.
- Rite Aid carries several brands to choose from including: GNC, GNC Natural, NatureMade, Rayovac, Duracell , Brut, Calgon, Calico, Conair, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, Max Factor, Revlon, Maybelline, Colgate, Sonicare, Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Claritin, Olay, Clean & Clear, Johnson & Johnson, Jergens, Gold Bond, Purell, Ralph Lauren, St. Ives, Softsoap, First Alert, American Greetings, Crayola, Fuji, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Sally Hansen and many more!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, discover, debit
- Central LA, Hollywood United
- Load2Card, uPromise, KidCents, wellness65+, wellness+ Pharmacy Chat
American Diabetes & American Heart Association Beauty.com GNC Store Fuji Childrens Miracle Network
- Pharmacies, Photo Finishing, Convenience Stores, Optical Goods, Gift Shops
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
Well-stocked? Yes. Friendly employees? Sure.Nevertheless, there are a few things one can count on consistently at this place that make one's visit a bit of an ordeal. 1. I doubt I have ever approached the entrance without being accosted by an (allegedly) homeless person all but blocking the doorway.They have inexplicably, but perhaps understandably, adopted a drug store as their favorite hangout. Be ye not deceived: there is a fairly large Board and Care doors nearby on Western, so these folks get 3 meals a day and a little "personal spending" dough. That's not what their after; it's more likely beer change they are wringing your guilt for. Some of them should join SAG, such are their skills. Do notice a liquor store sits prominently across the street, so there's the real attraction. 2. Lines at the register.The cashiers are friendly folk with more patience than Job apparently, for it never fails: someone ALWAYS haggles over a coupon, or disputes a price, or must return something as though this habitually gives their life Meaning. Meanwhile, those in line wait... and wait.Take a book... perhaps "War and Peace" would do. 3. Prices of certain items have risen precipitously in but a few years. Does one really wish to spend 9 dollars on laundry detergent?! Even their own brand, once a good deal, has gone way up. Vitamins? Forget it. You could buy an I-Pod instead, just eat more veggies.Nevertheless, the store does try, and they consistently play rather groovy music to shop by. One can whisk about the place singing along to the 5th Dimension or Bee Gees while buying floss. P.S. Apply for the "Wellness Card" if you plan to become a regular. Happy Shopping.