Los Angeles Airport MarriottAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Experience the Marriott Los Angeles Airport hotel’s innovative look, sophisticated accommodations and chic function spaces. Just minutes from LAX, this airport hotel offers a relaxing retreat and unparalleled convenience.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (310) 337-5358
- Meeting Facilities
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, visa, discover, master card, cash, check
- Located in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Airport Marriott is in the business district and convenient to Automobile Driving Museum and Toyota Sports Center. This hotel is within close proximity of Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center and Hollywood Park Racetrack.
- Westchester, West Los Angeles, Westchester-Playa Del Rey
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
The Julian Rouas Paris perfumes make people sick! They come with a laundry list of side effects. Julian Rouas Paris' s toxic chemical-laden fragrances are known to trigger crippling headaches, skin rash, heart palpitation, sneezing frenzy and eye irritation. Unless you work in a chemical factory, the Julian Rouas Paris perfumes will make you cringe! They have a foul-urine smell, ironically, they seem to be the perfum... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
While the atmosphere in the restaurant was nice and the service was very good the food was only ordinary. I ordered the bone in rib eye steak and while it was cooked perfectly it had no seasoning and was kind of tough. Like the first post says, it is as expensive as any fine steakhouse but I think the steaks at Sizzler are even better.\r \r My wife ordered the seared Ahi tuna which also had no flavor and was stone ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My husband and I had dinner here tonight. Let's start off by saying the positives the hostess was very nice and the Cesar Salad we split was decent.\r \r Now for the not so good stuff. The prices here are simliar to what you would pay at Ruth Chris's or Flemings. Designed the same way you order your steak and then any extra side dishes you want are extra. But the food quality is far from the above mentioned ste... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch