Les Latner DDS
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Les Latner has been delivering excellent results for his cosmetic and general dentistry patients in Los Angeles since 1984. Meeting his patients demands in the fast pace of LA life is a tall order, but Dr. Latner has proven himself more than worthy of that challenge. Our Los Angeles cosmetic dentistry practice has flexible hours, a complete range of dental services in one location, and the experience and skills to make your dream smile a reality. Committed to gentle, personalized care, Dr. Latner and our team listen to your needs and fulfill them using the highest-quality materials and a modern approach. You'll feel completely taken care of at our Los Angeles, CA office.
- Tooth Veneers, Dentists, Tooth Whitening
- 6 Month Smiles, Invisalign, Zoom
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, master card, debit, check, cash
- Westside, West Los Angeles
- We understand how important your smile is for your self-image. That's why we offer advancedcosmetic dentistryandrestorative esthetic dentistry.Dr. Latnerand our team will work with you to design a smile that conveys your own personal style. In fact, our patients typically find their new smiles life changing, allowing them to enjoy a level of confidence and energy they never thought possible.
- English, Spanish
West Los Angeles Dental Society
- CDA, ADA, West Los Angeles Dental Society, AGD, AACD, AAPD, ASD,
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
I greatly appreciate the education I received on the services provided. I have never experienced the level of sophistication I did with your office and am thoroughly pleased with everyone from the front desk to all the dental assistants. Everyone is extremely professional, which isn't the case at most dentist offices.
You know I love you guys... I am a very loyal customer who refers people all the time. However, my visit yesterday with Lily to get my teeth cleaned was rather unpleasant. She was clumsy with the equipment and wasn't receptive to my reactions to the pain she was causing. I even have a couple of cuts still bothering me today, one on my tongue and one on the inside of my lip. I'll give her credit for actually cleaning my teeth relatively well, but, as you well know, that's only part of the overall experience. Comfort is important for me... so important that I would never go back to Lily. Sorry to be a downer... this is the first survey I have completed and it's a bad report! Other than Lily's clumsiness, I love everything about your office, especially Eric. My dad was a dentist so I've been in dentist's offices my whole life and Eric really gets it! He's very good at what he does. Thank you for everything.
"So far, Mary was the best hygienist that I have seen EVER. She gave me lots of breaks and took out all of the staining on my teeth. I wonder if I can request her at my next visit.
Everyone was on top of things-as usual! Thanks."