- General Info:
- Since the day we opened our doors at our first Chicago store in 1991, Just Tires has always been committed to being the best tire retailer in the country. We strive to accomplish this goal by carrying the best selection of tire brands at competitive prices and by having a staff of highly-skilled tire specialists available to answer your questions. At Just Tires, we are much more than tires. Our team of auto care professionals help keep your vehicle running in top condition by providing auto services including brake repair, wheel alignment, oil changes, preventive maintenance, towing and much more. Give your vehicle the tire and service care it deserves by trusting the experts at Just Tires.
- • Tires • Winter Tires • Passenger Car Tires • Performance Tires • SUV, Light Truck, and CUV Tires • Wheels • Rims • Car Care • Lube Oil & Filter Service • Oil Change • Vehicle Inspection • Road Hazard Coverage • Tire Rotation Service • Tire Repair • Wheel Alignment • Wheel Balance Service • Air Filter Service • Cabin Filter Service • Fuel Filter Service • Headlight & Bulb Service • Wiper Blades • Differential Fluid Service • Power Steering Fluid Service • Brake Fluid Service
- • Goodyear Tires • Dunlop Tires • Kelly Tires • Goodyear Assurance • Goodyear Eagle • Goodyear EfficientGrip • Goodyear Excellence • Goodyear Fierce • Goodyear Fortera • Goodyear Integrity • Goodyear Ultra Grip • Goodyear Wrangler • Dunlop Rover • Dunlop Signature • Dunlop Grandtek • Dunlop SP • Dunlop SP Sport • Dunlop Graspic • Dunlop Direzza • Dunlop GrandTrek • Dunlop Winter Maxx • Dunlop Sport Maxx • Kelly Explorer • Kelly Charger • Kelly Safari • Kelly Edge
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Corner of Beverly and Croft
- Mid-City West, Central LA
- Tire Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
05/19/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I went there with a flat tire. I had run over a nail. The guys told me that they can NOT fix the tire and that I would have to replace it for $240 ($190 for the tire plus around 40-50 on installation, taxes disposal fees etc).
First of all the price for the tire is 50 bucks more expensive than the dealer!!!
And second of all they lied that the tire could not be fixed. I took it to another place ""Tire's warehouse"" and I had it fixed for 20 bucks.
Don't waste your time and your money here. Take your business somewhere else.
03/16/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Just Tires on Lankershim is the best customer service I have ever experienced! I woke up to find all of my tires and rims stolen, and my car teetering on pieces of wood. I walked over to Just Tires (in my neighborhood) and Gino the manager was so friendly and helpful. He told me all of my rim & tire size and price options and went to great lengths to locate what I needed. Then, when I found out that AAA refused to attach the tires or tow my car, Gino came to where the car was and did it himself (which was no easy task, as the car was in a very precarious position). He went above and beyond the requirements of customer service, and also proved that there is still good in people when I was having a very bad day!!!
08/22/2007Provided by Citysearch -
This place was so unfriendly! I had to go there because it was the closest place to me but will never go there again. They advertise that you will get your tires in 30 minutes, but try 2 1/2 hours! I asked them to call me when they were done and they did not even do that. The front desk agents don't even acknowledge that you are there and are so Unfriendly!! I will never return.