Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- General Info:
- Surround yourself with contemporary glamour and style at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Perfectly situated on the fashionable Westside, adjacent to Beverly Hills, this elegant Los Angeles hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Set on seven lush acres, with 726 spacious guestrooms, Equinox spa and fitness center, our Los Angeles luxury hotel is a urban retreat in the midst of the city. Discover why The Century Plaza hotel and has been the choice of dignitaries for 40+ years.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (310) 843-1486
Primary Phone: (310) 551-3200
Primary Phone: (310) 843-1486
Fax Number: (310) 551-3355
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Century Plaza Hotel & Tower
- Westside, Century City, West Los Angeles
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Lobby Court & Patio (Hyatt Regency Century Plaza)
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Meeting & Event Planning Services
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Posted: 8/27/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Every person working in this hotel that I encountered during my 4-day stay was rude and unpleasant. Customer service was painfully terrible. The company boasts that it's an upscale hotel - well, just about any room can be made comfortable; what makes a hotel, or any organization, upscale is it's people; and the people in this place belong in a Motel 8. There are plenty of other hotels to choose from and I suggest you spend your money elsewhere.
Posted: 7/13/2009Provided by Citysearch -
The Century Plaza is a cool looking building, filled with great amenities and charm. A lavish pool area and spa, immense event space, a great bar and very centrally located to LA. When the price is not exorbitant, it?s the best deal in town. They know what they?re doing there.
Posted: 8/18/2006Provided by Citysearch -
comfy beds for a really fair price. we had to move rooms twice though, because the air conditioning was broken in one and it was stifling and the shower was broken in the next. it's in need of a serious upgrade, but it's fine for a few nights and close to everything in the westside.
Posted: 2/15/2005Provided by Citysearch -
I was extremely skeptical of their quality of service at first due to their extremely poor phone manners: I called to confirm my Valentine's Day reso and they spotted my name and HUNG UP without thank you or anything. But, once we went to the hotel, and managed to valet our car in a chaos of other guests and cars, voila! what a pretty restaurant and a charming table! They sprinkled our table with fresh rose petals. The Valentines Day course was great. Had a micro green salad, cherry sorbet, Venison, dessert, and complementary champagne. The Venison was not as great as I hoped it would be, and was a bit dry/hard to chew. But overall, I love the place. I would definitey go again.
Posted: 12/1/2002Provided by Citysearch -
A very trendy yet elegant setting awaits you at Breeze. The service was excellent. The waiters were every attentive and made great recomendations. We had the Sunday Brunch and it was only $35! There was a world-class selection of food and high value for your money. The New York steak was very good even though they specialize in seafood. I am very picky but I honestly could not find anything negative about my experience. It was less expensive and is just as good, if not better, than the Four Seasons on Sunset. An excellent choice!