Harvard Preschool & Kindergarten
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We offer a whole environment specially tailored to help little people grow into healthy, happy bigger people. Harvard Preschool and Kindergarten makes sure you're completely comfortable and confident in the quality of care we'll provide for your child in your absence. Open Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Reliable & Friendly Staff - Over 80 Years Experience - Hot Lunch & Nutritious Snacks - We Also Potty Train! - Ages 2-6 Established In 1982 Child Day Care & Educational Center Offering: Academic Programs Art Music - Ballet Dancing - Tap Dancing - Computer Awareness Program - Positive Self-Concept Oriented - Year-Round Off Track Day Care
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, check, discover
- Central LA, Little Armenia, East Hollywood
- Preschools & Kindergarten, Child Care, Schools, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Private Schools (K-12), Nursery Schools, Educational Services, Elementary Schools
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average
This is a great school!! My daughter went there and now my 2 sons attend. Due to Harvard's experience and attention on the academic requirements for LAUSD, my daughter was way ahead of the curve entering 1st grade. They also have a top-notch arts program that includes music, dance and gymnastics as well as arts and crafts. They also have fun stuff for the kids in the summer! Very affordable as well.
My daughter was 3 years old when she started this preschool. She was at another preschool prior to that. I had to transfer her to another school because I was a elementary teacher who had to relocate to another school myself and Harvard was the closest one to my own school. However, I am very glad that I chose this school because the teachers are truly nurturing and patient with the students . Also, every Friday, teachers send home work activities that your child learned for that week, including holiday projects.In the previous preschool, the teachers never once sent home any activities. In addition, the school holds musical/dance performances by the students. It's always exciting to see how cute the kids are when they are singing. Lastly, Harvard preschool is very affordable. I pay $485 a month for the tuition And you might think at first that the quality of the school is not as excellent as a high-paying school that may charge up to $900 but let me assure you, you will be glad you chose Harvard preschool. Most of the teachers there have been teaching for as long as 30 years with excellent work attendance so that's another plus.The service hours starts from 7 am to 5:30 pm.
My child is 3yrs old. She has improved her verbal skills and knowledge awareness. The teachers provide structured instructional time. They also have playtime in the school's playground. The school provides a very diverse environment where the children greet each other with hugs. My wife and I highly recomemend Harvard Preshool.
My daughter entered Harvard at the age of 2 years old. The staff treats her like family. They are all warm, loving, and willing to tell me every bit of my daughter's day. She has learned so much by being at this school. We always get compliments regarding how well she listens and how much she knows. My daughter also participates in Harvard's Dance and Gymnastics programs. I would truly recommend this school and look forward to our youngest daughter attending as well.
When we first thought of enrolling our 2 year old daughter in a Pre-School environment, our minds and nerves were racing. How could we possibly leave our precious little daughter in a large,. unknown school where she didn't know anyone. Just one visit to Harvard help ease our fears. The staff were warm and welcoming, and all the children immediately greeted our little one and invited her to play with them. All of the children seemed very happy and comfortable. We knew that this would be the place for our Marissa.
One year later and we are so happy that we found Harvard. Marissa has learned so much, and she looks forward to going every day. We have some friends who pay more for their children's pre-schools, but Harvard is the greatest!