This place is a NIGHTMARE! I went there to see a Vet for one of my dogs parasite infection, I walked in and one guy was holding this pit Bull by a chain to keep him from trying to kill you or you dog. They finally took the dog back. Then I took my dog back. The table was dirty, the floors were VERY nasty! Because of this, a week after he got better, my dog contracted Kennel Cough and passed it on to my other dog! I was able to find a great Vet with a clean office who treated both of my dogs. So I paid not only this Vet but another as well because of the unkeep. I reported them to The Better Business Bureau and ASPCA. Which by the way if you check The Better Business Bureau, THIS PLACE HAS A "C-" RATING already before I filed a complaint.