Grammy MuseumAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The GRAMMY Museum features four floors of exhibits featuring the art of music through the creative process using technology, recording process, and the legacy of the many forms. There are unique artifacts, films, designs, interactive experiences, educational films, lectures, performances, and lots of music for all generations. Everything from rock and roll, hip hop, country, Latin, classical, Jazz, & R&B.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (213) 763-2167
Fax: (213) 765-6801
- Discounted admission for groups of 10 or more. Which also includes special group promotions, guided tours, school tours, and etc. Please call to reserve tour date or event space at Group Sales 213-763-7923. Donations: 213-765-6804.
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards
- The museum is located at the corner of Olympic Boulevard and Figueroa Street in the L.A. Live district. The entrance is located on Figueroa Street between Fleming's and The Farm.
- South Park, Downtown Los Angeles, Central LA
- Roof top terrace for private events and special programs. Clive Davis Theater perfect for hosting concerts, performances, meetings, film screenings, and etc. Green Room for facilitating meetings and small gatherings (max: 20), Mike Curb for smaller cocktail receptions (max: 75), and catering from Wolfgang Puck. Grammy Museum Membership benefits to receive discounts at Boca at the Conga Room, Fleming Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Ford's Filling Station, Katsuya, Lawry's Carvery, Lucky Strike Lanes, Red Mango L.A. Live, ROCK'N FISH, TEAM LA, The Farm of Beverly Hills, The Mixing Room, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Amoeba Music Hollywood, Bottle Rock LA, Eagle Rock Music Studio, Flappers Comedy Clubs, Hollywood Academy of Music, Latin GRAMMY merchandise, Local Table, Red Pelican Music, Rivera, Salon Eleven, Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant, The Rock & Roll Emporium, The Doubletree by Hilton Los Angeles, Fairmont Hotel & Bungalows, JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel, The Redbury, and more.
Bob Marley Museum, Woody Guthrie Center, USC, Oregon State University, Delta State University, Monmouth University, Berklee College of Music
- Type and hit Enter to add
Grammy Museum Foundation Inc