I have lived in LA for 12 years - using about a dozen different Vets. Most were competent but also missing that extra something. Dr. Baum is caring, knowledgeable and a man of integrity. In fact, I love all of the Vets working here especially Dr. B and Dr. Williams. I have 4 pets and have recently started Fostering rescued pets. I drive across town to go here because of the professional, dedicated and compassionate... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Center-Sinai Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We offer a full range of pet care and emergency services for Cats, Dogs, Avian and Exotic Pets.
- Extra Phones:
Main Office: (310) 559-1792
Main Office: (310) 838-1234
- Cats and Kittens,
- Dogs and Puppies,
- Avian Care and Hospital Services,
- Exotics and Pocket Pets,
- Emergency Pet Medical Services,
- Pet Dentistry,
- Microchip Implantation,
- Small Animals,
- Veterinary Supplies,
- $uper $aver Clinics -- Spay/Neuter, Dental, Vaccinations;
- Pet Well Care -- Our own insurance for Health Care and Preventive Medical Services. We also accept other pet insurance;
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, insurance, mastercard, visa
- We provide you with knowledgeable, compassionate, caring and reassuring services based on the latest veterinary information, for your pet family member's well being, and your own.
- We deliver rational health care at reasonable prices. We do believe in being thorough, but not in over-treating your pet.
- We make you and your pet(s) as comfortable as possible at every visit, from exams to treatments.
- We encourage visits with your pet(s) i
- Palms, West Los Angeles
- Our day and overnight guests receive personalized care and attention. Cuddles, scritches, pats, and walks from our pet loving staff definitely included. We also welcome visits from pet parents when pet family members need to stay overnight.
- English, Spanish
- American Animal Hospital Association, California Veterinary Medical Association, Southern California Veterinary Medical Association, American Veterinary Medical Association.
CSAH Avian Hospital
Center Sinai Animal Hospital
- Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services
I have taken my 2 dogs and cat here for about 3 years. I have had a great experience with this office and I am surprised by the other comments here. My little dog Nala has had two surgeries here and they have taken excellent care of her. The biggest tell tale sign is that when we come to this vet office, she is not scared or shaking as she has been at other vets I have taken her to in the past. She had two seper... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
If you make an appointment with Dr. Baum you can expect to wait at least an hour in an overcrowded waiting room. Once you're granted an audience you will be spoken to in an unfamiliar language that sounds like English but at 3 times the speed. Following the 12.6 seconds you spend with Dr. Baum you will be given bizarre and confusing instructions by a receptionist as they are rushing away from you, in much the same ma... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
1. Took my adopted stray cat and asked for Dr. Baum specifically. Hard to get appt to see him. Did not do much of a physical on a street stray cat, and he should have checked him more thoroughly. I repeatedly asked if he might have worms due to a bloated belly. He said no, cat is just fat. Turns out he had worms of all kinds after all. Dr. Baum has written many articles online on cat care, and I was very disap... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I chose Center Sinai because I couldn't seem to find any vets with decent hours and because of my work schedule, I needed all the flexibility possible. Also, many of the vets in LA charge upwards of $20-$35 PER EACH vaccine which is just way too high. They offer a half price vaccine day one Sunday of the month as well as a pet health insurance program that saves you a ton of money (it really does). So I was very e... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I'm glad I found this opportunity to offer a review. The experience I cite here was a few years ago. A very good friend recommended Center Sinai. When I first met Dr. Baum, I was very impressed by his maturity, his professional attitude, education and experience. And when he told me that the purely elective surgery of removing a large, benign fatty tumor from my dog would be ""a walk in the park, like popping out a b... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We brought our dog in after getting him at the shelter. This place was listed as a place where we could bring our dog w/in 3 days of adoption for a free checkup. The vet couldn't have been more cold towards our dog. She treated him like a piece of dirt and treated us like pieces of dirt. Granted, we were not being charged for this visit, but I did mention that we have 2 cats at home thinking the vet would warm up... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been going to this vet for a number of years during which time my cat has been on run of the mill anti-anxiety medication. I called this morning to renew the prescription and explained that I had to go out of town immediately for my grandmother's funeral in Chicago. They told me that it had been more than a year since my cat's appointment and that they couldn't dispense medication without first seeing my cat... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch