- Mon - Thu 11:30 am - 10:00 pm, Fri - Sat 11:30 am - 11:00 pm, Sun 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
- General Info:
- Founded in 1990, Ca' Brea Restaurant is a dining facility that specializes in a variety of Italian cuisine. It features sand-blasted glass and high ceilings. The restaurant s menu includes smoked salmon, duck breast, lamb chops, pasta dishes and salads. Ca' Brea Restaurant also serves tiramisu and chocolate and coffee cakes. It offers a range of wines and other beverages and hosts private parties. The restaurant additionally maintains a private room and banquet facility and provides roast Italian sausage, pizzas, chicken dumplings and shrimp cakes. Ca' Brea Restaurant offers online reservation services. In addition, it operates a lounge, Marco Polo.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Central LA, Mid-City West
- Italian Restaurants, Caterers, Mediterranean Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental, Omelets
Alcohol: Full Bar
Good For Groups: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 12/11/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I had dinner at Ca' Brea last night after some months. The service was good, but the food was extremely disappointing. The Carpaccio appetizer for example contained hardly any meat, and this minimal quantity was of bad quality with an unpleasant taste. The shaved parmesan was not ""parmiggiano grana"" but cheap un-aged parmesan. The only good thing on the plate was an abundance of fresh arugala salad, but this was not worth the $16 price tag.
I love this place because food is sooooo gooood....I love their gnocchi, tortelloni stuffed with ricotta and pumpkin ravioli with walnut sauce. WOW... I knew that this place had great Italian food and been coming here for several years now... I recently visited Italy for the 1st time and loved the food there.. I now appreciate Ca Brea even more as it reminds me of some of the meals I had in Italy... Check it out as you will not be disappointed.