Belmont Village Of HollywoodAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Belmont Village of Hollywood Heights, Los Angeles is centrally located next door to the Hollywood Bowl. Our beautiful senior living facility is just blocks away from the renowned Hollywood Highland center and the Kodak Theatre, home to the annual Academy Awards. Also in close proximity are two beautiful parks, numerous world-class medical facilities, restaurants featuring a variety of cuisines, and a variety of places to worship. For residents seeking their opportunity for a close up, other area attractions include Paramount and Universal studios as well as the El Capitan Theater. And we're just a freeway drive away from downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica and the San Fernando Valley. Inside the distinctive façade is a lovely patio courtyard, a peaceful outdoor space within our community. The inviting interior includes relaxing common areas. Resident apartments feature high standards of safety and comfort. And Belmont's resident care programs have earned the trust of residents and families, as well as the respect of healthcare professionals who rely on the well-trained, motivated staff. At Belmont Village, each resident receives the star treatment.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (323) 850-8866
Primary Phone: (323) 850-8866
- Belmont Village, L.P. is a fully integrated developer, owner and operator of seniors housing marketed under the name Belmont Village Senior Living. The company is a privately held corporation headquartered in Houston, Texas, and provides independent living, assisted living, memory care services, and dementia & Alzheimer's care for elder residents. At Belmont Village we aspire to be the best and have earned the reputation as an industry leader. We are noted for our distinctive architecture, high safety standards and the attractiveness of our locations. In the arena of operations, Belmont Village consistently earns high marks for innovative programs and support services, staffing, resident satisfaction, and deficiency-free surveys. Belmont's resident care programs have earned the trust of residents and families and the respect of healthcare professionals. Licensed nurses and a well-trained, motivated staff are key to the success of each of our communities. Innovative programs such as Circle of Friends® memory enrichment and Mind Body Awareness (MBA) lead the senior living industry in the areas of resident engagement and well-being. We trace our success as a company to the simple and enduring philosophy that aging is a gift. The wealth of knowledge and experience that comes with age is a gift to the individual, the family, and society. Our communities are designed to nurture this gift by providing each resident with an exceptionally comfortable and supportive environment, one that fosters independence whenever possible, and provides innovative programs to maintain health and well-being in body, mind, and spirit – in short, a community built for life.
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Centrally located next door to the Hollywood Bowl
- Central LA, Hollywood Hills West, Hollywood Heights
- Belmont Village: Seniorpreneur® Research and innovation play key roles in developing programs for senior residents at Belmont Village. During the original business-planning process, the company conducted extensive research in collaboration with major university centers in the areas of long term care, memory care, architecture, and hospitality and dining. The preferences of seniors and families were a major part of this research so that every aspect of Belmont Village would be carefully planned with our residents in mind. Our University Partners UCLA School of Medicine – Alzheimer's disease & dementia care University of Minnesota School of Medicine – Geriatrics and long-term care University of Minnesota – Long-term senior housing University of Texas Institute on Aging – Senior preferences Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Houston – Hospitality and dining This collaboration continues today under the direction of Belmont's gerontologist, a nationally recognized expert in the field. The company maintains a multidisciplinary research approach to improve its service offerings and to anticipate demand.
RCFE License 197603515
Belmont Vlg Senior Living At
Belmont Village Senior Living
Belmont Village Senior Living At
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Facilities