- Mon 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Tue - Wed Closed, Thu 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Fri - Sat Closed, Sun 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- General Info:
- We are a fully equipped Medical Acupuncture Clinic. Our vision and goal is to promote the integration of Eastern and Western Medicine to give individuals seeking health care the best of both worlds. We are determined to give individuals the highest level of alternative healthcare for an affordable price, yet not sacrificing the quality of care. Our services include Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Medical Massage, and proper referrals. Alexander Ezzati, LAc.Board Certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist. Alexander received his Bachelor s Degree in Muscular Kinesiology at Cal. State University Northridge. Having a passion for the human body & how to treat different ailments not using pharmaceutical drugs, Alexander began his journey into Traditional Chinese Medicine. He moved to San Diego CA, where he diligently studied Acupuncture & Herbology for 4 years. On a quest for a richer and deeper understanding of the Medicine, Alexander traveled to China and volunteered in Chengdu H ospital in southern China under Master Acupuncturists and Herbalists. He has also acquired his degree in Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage) to combine with his acupuncture treatments. Today Alexander has returned to his community where he has many roots to offer alternative healthcare at an affordable price.
- ACUPUNCTURE Acupuncture is carried out by inserting very fine, disposable needles into specific points on the body for approximately 15 20 minutes. Acupuncture treatments are usually painless and most patients become deeply relaxed during the treatment. MOXIBUSTION Moxibustion involves the placement of a heated medicinal moxa herb placed close to the body, in order to warm the appropriate meridian/body part. Moxibustion is particularly useful in the cold season, for treating chronic ailments. TUINA (MASSAGE THERAPY) Tuina is an Oriental Bodywork Therapy that has been used in China for 2,000 years. Tuina uses oscillating and pressure techniques to increase the circulation of energy and Blood in order to promote healing and relieve pain. CUPPING Cupping is an ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) technique that aims to remove disorders that are caused by blood stasis. It involves the placement of heated glass cups on specific points of your body. HERBS The ancient Chinese kn owledge of natural herbs and their healing properties on the human body is applied in a highly effective way in modern Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) herb treatments. NUTRITION The knowledge and methodology of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) also encourages and supports patients to enjoy and sustain a healthy life, through good dietary habits that are relevant to your unique constitution.
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance
- Central LA, Mid-City West
- English, Farsi
Bachelor s Degree in Muscular Kinesiology at Cal. State University Northridge
LAc.Board Certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist
- Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Holistic Practitioners, Psychics & Mediums