Animal Specialty Group, Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Founded in 1990, Animal Specialty Group is a veterinary practice center in the United States. It is fully equipped for all types of medical and surgical cases. The center has a staff that specializes in surgery, ophthalmology, internal medicine, oncology, neurology and radiology. Animal Specialty Group offers sophisticated equipment to help diagnose a variety of conditions. It uses a multimodality approach to cancer treatment. The center s oncology staff combines therapies, surgery radiation, immuno-therapy and chemotherapy for the treatment. Animal Specialty Group also provides 24-hour critical care and emergency services. The center offers courses and programs for its referring veterinarians to expand their knowledge in the field of veterinary medicine. Animal Specialty Group is located in Los Angeles.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (818) 839-6361
- Alternative Medicine
- Cancer Care
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Veterinary Supplies
- Emergency Critical Care, Night/Weekend Emergency, Pet Products, Physical Rehabilitation, Science Diet, Specialized Treatment Compassionate Care
- Payment method:
- master card, check, debit, insurance, discover, visa, amex
- SPECIALTIES: Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Oncology, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care, Physical Rehabilitation + Alternative Medicine For more than 20 years, Animal Specialty Group has been the pet hospital and specialty center of choice for veterinarians and pet owners in Glendale, Burbank, Los Feliz, La Canada, and the greater Los Angeles area. Our elite team of veterinarians work together, dedicated to the care of seriously ill and injured pets.
- Atwater Village, East LA, North Atwater
In-house MRI and CAT Scan.
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Price Range : Average
Specialties: Alternative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Oncology