Uncommon ThreadsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We carry a top-quality selection of yarns for handknitting, crochet and weaving, plus current knitting books, magazines and pattern leaflets; a great variety of knitting and crochet tools including knitting needles, crochet hooks, notions, buttons, needle cases and project bags.
- Knitting Supplies: needles, patterns, books, yarn
- Crochet supplies: hooks, patterns, books, yarn
- Weaving: looms, yarn, books
- Addi, Artyarns, Bergere de France, Berroco, Cascade, Classic Elite, Debbie Bliss, Filatura di Crosa, Frog Tree, Handwerks, Imperial Yarn, Jamieson, Koigu, Lantern Moon, Madelinetosh, Malabrigo, Namaste, Noro, Opal, Plymouth, Rowan, Tahki- Stacy Charles, Walker
- Payment method:
- visa, master card
- The shop is near the corner of State Street and Second Avenue in downtown Los Altos, across from Baskin-Robbins and Exotic Silks.
- North Los Altos
- We have classes for knitting, crochet and weaving. Finishing services to complete projects. Wireless access.
- Uncommon Threads is a member of the Los Altos Chamber of Commerce, the Los Altos Village Associate, and The National Needlearts Association. We are a Ravelry pattern re-seller.
- Knitting Instruction, Yarn, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Craft Instruction
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Valet
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Bike Parking: Yes