ClickAway Computer & Verizon Wireless Los Altos
- General Info:
- In business since 2002, ClickAway Corporation has been a provider of computer repair, service, sales and networking. Based in Los Altos, Calif., the company offers an array of services, such as spyware removal, technical support for windows/macintosh systems, virus detection/removal and home/business networking, to name a few. Additionally, it provides maintenance program, data migration/back-up and installation of hardware/software. ClickAway Corporation serves Bay Area cities, including Bonny Doon, Boulder Creek, Campbell, Santa Clara and more. The company has partnership with Gateway, Microsoft, Lenovo, Netgear and Acer, among others.
- Extra Phones:
toll free: (800) 960-9030
ClickAway, an award winning computer repair, service, sales and networking company, has been headquartered in Campbell and serving more than 50,000 customers in Bay Area since 2002. We offer:
* pickup service
* best value in computer sales, repair, home and business networking and training.
* Free in-store diagnostics and low rates, starting at $49/hour in-store.
Our goal is to maximize the level of satisfaction our customers derive from their home and business computers. Call or visit, and experience the ClickAway difference!
Because we are a value-added reseller for Apple, Dell, HP, IBM, and other major manufacturers like Creative Labs, Linksys, Logitech and NetGear, we offer an unbeatable combination of great pricing and unparalleled customer service. We support our customers and our products even after the sale is complete, and we are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Acer, Apple, HP, Intel, Lenovo, Logitech, Microsoft, Sony
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- North Los Altos
On-site, Pick-up, Walk-in Service
- Computer repair - only $49/hour in-store
- Apple-authorized computer repair
- Technical support for Windows & Macintosh systems
- Virus detection & removal
- Spyware removal & Pop-up blocker
- Home and business networking - only $79/hour
- Data migration, back-up, and recovery
- Installation of hardware, software, & upgrades
- Training on hardware & software
- Maintenance programs
- Telephone support
- Computer moving
- Rentals (Notebook, PC, Projector)
- Custom built systems
- Cell Phone Repair
- iPhone Repair Service
- Laptop Repair
- Tablet Repair
BBB, Angie's List, Diamond Certified
- Angie's ListBBB A+ RatedConsumer's CheckbookDiamond Certified
- Computer Cable & Wire Installation, Computer Network Design & Systems, Computer Security-Systems & Services, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Data Recovery, Computer Hardware & Supplies, Computer Software & Services, Computer System Designers & Consultants, Computer Technical Assistance & Support Services, Internet Products & Services, Business & Vocational Schools
I had the most challenging of computer failures when I went to ClickAway. It was an intermittent screen freeze, sometimes a complete boot failure. Everyone there was super helpful and professional, but the technician whose knowledge and persistence arrived at the cause was James R. I cannot thank him enough. For context, I am an electrical engineer, knowledgeable about computers, and I had struggled with this problem for three weeks before going to ClickAway. Considering the value of their services, I found their charges quite a bargain.