Bella Hair Designers
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Bella Hair Designers of Los Alamitos, California, is a professional hair and nail salon dedicated to helping each client look their best. The team of friendly, creative professionals at our hair and nail salon assist you in making the most of your hair. Our stylists attend classes to constantly continue their education in this industry. We also provide you with a complimentary color consultation to advise you on the colors and techniques best suited for you and your skin tone. Our goal is to give you a beautiful style that fits your personality, lifestyle, and image. Schedule an appointment with our professional team for glamorous hair extensions and acrylic nails.
- Beauty Salons, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Stylists, Make-up Artists, Nail Salons
- Great Lengths, moroccan oil, paul mitchell, rusk
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, master card, visa, all major credit cards, discover, mastercard
- North East corner of Katella and Los Alamitos Blvd. Next to Hof's Hut
- Los Alamitos
- Hair Braiding, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Weaving, Cosmetic Services, Hair Stylists, Beauty Salons
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
I called to book an appointment with Grace since she was referred by a friend whose hair I always liked. She started by telling me about my hair that was amazing to hear, she knew what I had done to it and how to repair it, she really knows hair. I liked that she took the time to talk to me about my hair and recommended some colors and highlights that ended up looking fantastic. And I got my nails done too. Great place and really nice people!
05/28/2009Provided by Citysearch -
It doesn?t matter if there?s a recession?my hair still needs timely cuts and trims, as does each member of my family. I have always been particular on who is going to do that. I want experience, the atmosphere, and some pampering too, of course. My husband, God love him, just wants a hair cut?in and out. Of course, over the years I?ve taught him that hair designers differ from fast cut places because they take the time to teach you about your hair and what works for it best. You get that and more at Bella Hair Designers, which is nestled next to Hoft?s Hut in the heart of Los Alamitos. It is close to Rossmoor to the west, Cypress to the east, Seal Beach and all the beaches to the south, and Cerritos to the north.
Grace Caponera, the owner, is a petite and pretty woman whose Italian heritage shines through. I don?t miss a beat?I saw the coffee maker right next to the door when I entered, with small cups neatly set on top of each other (cream and sugar conveniently placed there too). I thought I died and went to heaven. The feeling of home doesn?t stop there. The cushy tapestry covered chairs near the reception desk were comfortable and reminded me of a European Caf? scene.
The ladies who work there have at least 15 years of experience in salon work. Some of the workers (including Grace) worked at Edwards Hair Designers previously, and another group of gals recently moved from L.A. Hair. From what I gather in talking to my own hairdresser Nina?Bella is a great place to work for.
I spoke with Cindie O, who Grace has known since their Edwards Hair Designers days. Cindie grew up outside of Los Alamitos, then moved away for some years, and just moved back to California. She loves doing what she has always done--hair cuts and color, but for the last eight years she also specializes in Great Lengths Hair Extensions that has made Jennifer Aniston famous on the red carpet in Hollywood.
The camaraderie I detect between the ladies in this ?happening? place is truly an inspiration. Manicures and pedicures are soothingly taken care of by Kathy, Jackie, Crystal and Cynthia. If that isn?t enough pampering, how about transforming yourself into the next ?bella donna o uomo??beautiful woman or man? You can do that with the expertise of stylists like Grace (owner), Cindie O, Brenda, Kami, Jane, Lynn, Nina, Elsa, Renee, and Cindy P. As you are placed in the chair by a member of the Bella family, you feel like you?ve come alive. All the focus is on you, and making you happy is what counts. Men, women, and children alike will find its appeal because that is something that comes to this shop naturally. You can go into most salons nowadays and all you hear is hustle and bustle. With Bella Hair Designers, it?s not like that at all. I almost feel like I could prop my feet up and just stay there forever?but I wouldn?t want to spoil it for the next client that deserves this first class treatment. If you are interested in making an appointment, please call 562/598-6666. The Bella Family is looking forward to taking care of you.