This was an excellent experience for me and my dog. I have a 13 year old Lab and Dr Cryan was wonderful, very personable and from A to Z told me what to expect! Everyone in the office was friendly and patient and treated me like a client they had been seeing for years!! I recommend this office for anyone who loves their pet like family.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
NoVa Mobile VetAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Pet owners will attest that the car-ride to a veterinary clinic can be the undoing of both animal and owner. Fortunately Nova Mobile Vet can completely eliminate that anxiety from the equation. Thanks to the veterinary services provided by Nova Mobile Vet, your pet will receive the full attention of a doctor and licensed veterinary technician (LVT) at your home in our mobile animal hospital. Our veterinary team will expertly examine your pet and deliver answers to any burning questions you may have. Plus our on-site pharmacy can immediately provide you with the pet meds required or connect you to our affiliated pharmacy that will quickly delivery the medications to your front door. Regardless of the type of veterinary attention your pet needs, Nova Mobile Vet is happy to assist. If your pets are healthy, scheduling a Nova Mobile Vet house call will provide your pet with annual wellness exams, vaccinations, preventative care and all appropriate health certificates. If your beloved pet becomes sick or injured, Nova Mobile Vet will come by to address your questions or concerns and provide a full range of diagnostic tests including digital x-rays, in-house blood work and microscopic analysis if required. Additionally our off-site laboratory network allows Nova Mobile Vet to run any test available.
Why take a trip to an animal hospital when our mobile veterinary clinic will make a house call for your pet? We specialize in premier veterinary care at your home including wellness visits, vaccines, preventative care, x-rays, surgeries, dental cleanings, and end of life services. Nova Mobile Vet is available to make visits to your home or work Monday through Saturday. We also take appointments at our hospital in Lorton, VA just off I-95. Give us a call for an estimate or to book an appointment!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (571) 281-2765
- The veterinary services we provide in our full-service Mobile Veterinary Hospital include Puppy Care and Consultations, Kitten Care and Consultations, Adult Animal Wellness Checks, Sick Pet Care and Consultations, Animal Dermatology, Ear Exams, Dog and Cat Dental Care, Animal Surgery, Emergency Pet Care, Pet Medication, Lab Services, Imaging (X-ray, Ultrasound, etc.), Behavioral Assessment, Animal Rehabilitation Therapy, Veterinary Referrals, Quality of Life Examinations, End of Life Services (Euthanasia), Pet Vaccinations, and Spaying and Neutering.
- hills, wellness
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, check, mastercard
- Located in "Newington Commerce Center" Terminal Road Suite E next to the Big Limo on the roof of the building that you can see from Interstate 95.
- Veterinarians, Pet Services