The people who work at Pretty Paws are great...though sometimes overworked & viewed by others as rude or uncaring, but they're just the opposite. I've grown up with Shih-Tzu's and have learned if you don't keep them brushed their hair gets matted and if it's bad enough they need to be shaved...otherwise the dog is in constant pain feeling as though someone is trying to yank their hair out. The one I have now gets... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Stores, Pet Grooming, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Services, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Dog Day Care
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Pet portraits, Pet Grooming, Pet Daycare, Pet boarding and kenneling, Pet Supplies and toys
- Do you know the hours for this business?
This is THE place to take your dog!!!! It is bad when someone writes a review and does not have a clue about the business,Call the BBB, they have an excellant rating with them and they have won Best of East Texas time after time.Go visit them and talk to the owner if you have a problem.Most of the time the reason a dog gets shaved is from owner neglect from not keeping thier dog brushed......Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse