Z NYC HotelAdd to mybook
What the Future of Hotels Was Supposed to Be
- General Info:
- Transport yourself to an era of travel at once long gone, yet startlingly contemporary even futuristic. Sleek, Jazz Age themes blend seamlessly with modernist industrial chic, creating a boutique hotel experience in Long Island City, NYC. A stunning, slender 14-story tower perched along the East River in the emerging, hip neighborhood of Long Island City; Z New York Hotel offers a truly transformation experience. You'll feel it when you enter the transportation-hub theme lobby, as the retro split-flap arrivals board beckons you to check in at the front desk constructed from classic steamer trunks. Everything hearkens back to a golden age of travel, when voyages were glamorous and thrilling. That sensation extends to all 100 of our stylish, fully appointed lodging accommodations. The sweeping views of the entire Manhattan skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows will truly take your breath away. The panorama from the Williamsburg Bridge to the south to the Triborough Bridge to the north cannot be matched by any of Manhattan's boutique hotels. It's all there for your eyes to behold: the Empire State Building, the United Nations, the Chrysler Building, the Citicorp Center, and the Queensboro (59th Street) Bridge the visual feast is never-ending. Every room has the same billion-dollar view! And yet, at Z NYC Hotel, you are so close to all that Manhattan has to offer plus Brooklyn and Queens too! A dizzying array of public transportation options is just moments away, ready to whisk you anywhere in New York City. By car, you are less than 5 minutes from midtown Manhattan, 10 minutes from Central Park, Times Square and Broadway, and 20 minutes from downtown. The hotel is within walking distance of the wonderful tourist attractions, arts and culinary destinations that have made Long Island City one of NYCs hottest areas, as well as some of the major corporations that have offices here, including Citigroup, Rolex and (soon) JetBlue. After a long day of work and/or play in the greatest city in the world, Z NYC Hotels warm, friendly staff welcomes you home. Relax with cocktails at our dual rooftop bars, where 360-degree views of New York City provide a truly unique backdrop. Unwind in our authentic outdoor beer garden. Dine in our subterranean restaurant and lounge designed as a stylish, modern homage to the neighborhoods industrial roots featuring terrific locally sourced cuisine. Then retire to your hotel room, with the sparkle of NYCs lights inspiring your dreams. In the morning, you'll wake to the glow of the sunrise reflecting off the skyscrapers. Truly magical.
- Z NYC Hotel's location in the vibrant, 24-7 neighborhood of Long Island City makes it unique among New York's boutique hotels. Long Island City is the westernmost neighborhood in the borough of Queens, which is New York Citys most populous and ethnically diverse borough. When staying here, not only are you just one subway stop away from midtown Manhattan, but you are surrounded by some of the New Yorks most important cultural, culinary and commercial destinations. Z Roof Rooftop Lounge: No NYC hotel can match the splendor and majesty of our 5,000-square-foot rooftop lounge, Z Roof. Sip signature cocktails as the grandeur that is New York City unfolds before you in an awe-inspiring 360-degree panorama. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the most famous skyline in the world. In the morning, see the skyscrapers glow with the rays of the eastern sun. Watch the city transform throughout the day as the sun plays delightful tricks on its majestic edifices. Then, as the sun sets between Manhattans towers, the city lights up before you, a dynamic multicolored canvas that looks so close, you'll feel you can touch these world-famous landmarks: the Empire State Building, the United Nations, the Chrysler Building, the Citicorp Building the list, like the vista, is never-ending.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, diners club, mastercard
- Northwestern Queens, Long Island City
- Hotels, Corporate Lodging, Lodging, Restaurants