Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, debit, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
This place is always super busy, so try to avoid weekends and dinner times if you dont want to wait for a table! Other then that, the food is always good and the wait staff is just a bit above average. There used to be a waiter there named Devon that was amazing, I was sad to hear he no longer worked there.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I went there because I had a gift certificate. The bartender was too busy to serve me but not to busy to BS with the bar back while I waited to be sat. The bar was not busy. I waited about 5 min and gave up. I have been a bartender for years and she was not a good one. She also used inappropriate language. The waiter said he was high on Ginseng and seemed very nervous. Had to wait about 10 min for him to come over... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
the waitress was rude. it took forever to receive our food. what they did bring was cold. and i was with my neices and nephews, one who happens to be black. the waitress treated him awful. will never go there again. frankly the only decent olive garden i've been to is by great lake crossings.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch