Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Buy One, Take One is back and better than ever! Choose one of our delicious Buy One, Take One Italian entrées, and choose another classic Italian entrée to take home. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. All starting at $12.99. Try one of our two new entrées, Pot Pie Italiano Chicken con Broccoli and Pepperoni Fettuccine Alfredo, but only for a limited time. Our Pot Pie Italiano is a little taste of home, bursting with Italian cheeses, cavatappi pasta, grilled chicken and our homemade alfredo in a flaky pie crust. And our Pepperoni Alfredo is a flavorful new twist on everyone’s favorite dish. Also, don’t forget to top off your meal by choosing from our selection of award winning wines!
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
This place is always super busy, so try to avoid weekends and dinner times if you dont want to wait for a table! Other then that, the food is always good and the wait staff is just a bit above average. There used to be a waiter there named Devon that was amazing, I was sad to hear he no longer worked there.
05/23/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I went there because I had a gift certificate. The bartender was too busy to serve me but not to busy to BS with the bar back while I waited to be sat. The bar was not busy. I waited about 5 min and gave up. I have been a bartender for years and she was not a good one. She also used inappropriate language. The waiter said he was high on Ginseng and seemed very nervous. Had to wait about 10 min for him to come over. He was ok at his job but not very polished. Maybe he was new. My wife?s food tasted like Chef Boy RD. I ordered a pasta dish with Scallops Muscles and Shrimp. The Shrimp was so small and tasted like it had just been dethawed. The Scallops were the size of a pencil eraser. The muscles were good but they are hard to mess up. Scratch this place off your list and go to Carabbas. Same prices with much better food and service.
04/15/2008Provided by Citysearch -
the waitress was rude. it took forever to receive our food. what they did bring was cold. and i was with my neices and nephews, one who happens to be black. the waitress treated him awful. will never go there again. frankly the only decent olive garden i've been to is by great lake crossings.