Memorial Church Of ChristAdd to mybook
Our Mission is to Love God, Love People & Serve Like Jesus.
- Business History
- Memorial Church of Christ began in a home in northwest Detroit on March 17, 1942. After conducting services in a store building, Burns School, American Legion Hall, and D.J. Healy School, property was purchased on Virgil in Detroit. Services were held in the new building in August, 1947. Continued growth led to the purchase of property on Fenton in July, 1956. Interim services were held in the Will Rogers School. First services in the church on Fenton were held February, 1960. In November, 1967, property was purchased on Five Mile Road in Livonia, Michigan.
- Church, Churches, Christian Church, Church of Christ, Minister, Ministry, Children's Ministry, Teen Ministry, Student Ministry, Adult Ministry, Worship, Worship Services, Fellowship, Service Ministries, Bible Study, Christian
- 5 Mile Between Levan Rd. & Farmington Rd.
- Coventry Gardens
- Christian Churches, Churches & Places of Worship, Church of Christ, Church of God