This store is amazing. I couldn't believe the selections and discounts. Being on budget I am able to buy several books here for less money than it would cost to buy one or two books at other book stores. I could buy new releases and order books. The service was great also. I can't wait to go back:)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- The Books Connection Trade-In Policy We do not buy books; all credit must be used towards store merchandise. Example You trade in a $5.99 book; you get 20% credit ($1.20). Then, you buy a $5.99 book. It's marked at 40% off ($3.59). We take your credit off ($1.20)=you pay $2.39 (60% off). Original price $5.99 Our Price $3.59 - (40% off) Minus Your Credit $1.20 (20% off the original price) Your final cost: $2.39--60% off!!! TRADE credit: 20% of the original price for paperbacks; 20% of our price (usually $8 - $10, depending on publication date) for hardcovers. Any books without a printed price are valued at our discretion, usually $1.95 for paperbacks and $8.00 for hardcovers. Our trade-in credit of 20% per book can reduce the price of a used paperback from 40% off to AS MUCH AS 60% OFF!!! Even if you have a large trade cr edit balance, the books are not free. You will always have to pay something--Neither the landlord nor the IRS accepts books as form of payment (!).
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (248) 473-0535
TollFree: (877) 268-3387
- We reserve the right to refuse trade-ins if we are overstocked on a given title. We don't take in all books because we may already have 50 copies of a Danielle Steel, a bazillion copies of a Tom Clancy, a roomful of John Grisham...you get the idea. We also do not accept "free" or "introductory" copies. Book Club edition hardcovers, Readers Digest books, textbooks, and incomplete sets of non-fiction, magazines, or outdated material. Trade-ins must be in good condition; cover intact, no loose or missing pages, no water or smoke damage, etc. This also includes books that have served as pillows for the family cat, chew toys for the puppy, and / or living quarters for any number of bugs. You are welcome to bring in 2-4 grocery bags of books at a time; however, larger amounts will be processed when time allows. LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOOK? 1ST: We'll check the stock in our store. Hey, we're a used bookstore. You'll be pleasantly surp rised at our selection. 2nd: We'll reserve it for you. We can reserve titles in computer system; when that book is traded in, we'll call you--and there's no charge. 3rd: We'll check our warehouse. Turnaround time is typically within a week, and you'll get your 10% discount as well. If our warehouse doesn't have it, we'll check with our local distributor. 4th: We'll search for it--on the Net. Our network stretches around the world.
- Just South of 7 MIle in the Mid-7 Plaza
- Book Stores, Used & Rare Books